The project is expected to launch in 2016.
Imagine a world in which everyone is able to live an enriched, fulfilling life. A world where we can cross the cultural barriers that divide us and begin to accept and even celebrate our differences. To celebrate diversity we need some common ground. We need a sense of global culture. Global Busker deals with this challenge.
- Musicians and performing artists from underprivileged communities will be transmitted over the internet to a large life-sized display
- The display will be set up in a public space such as a marketplace or train station
- The community can see, hear and appreciate the busker as a member of the community
- the performance happens in real time
- The audience can pay, and the money goes to the busker.
- A small amount raised could double or triple the busker’s weekly income
- It’s not a hand-out, it’s fee-for-service
- The display will have a 2 way communication system
- The busker can see and hear the audience
- The busker can acknowledge applause and payment
We are currently looking for a suitable busker in India or another Asian country. Please apply.
Stay tuned for Action Footage and Testimonials